65g - You can use our Beeswax blocks for a number of things!
Whether it's refreshing your existing beeswax wraps (or making your own), lubricating squeaky or stiff doors, drawers or windows, or simply as a decoration, these handy little blocks are a beeswax essential!
Locally Sourced Beeswax
Beeswax can be used for an array of different things:
- Making your own candles and melts (Beeswax Candle kits available)
- Making your own shoe or furniture polish
- Art projects such as Batik
- Make your own cosmetics such as lip balm, hand creams and salves and hair waxes to name just a few!
- Making your own or refreshing your old Beeswax Wrap
Our blocks are 65g and are 100% local beeswax, bought directly from local beekeepers. A beautiful natural wax, perfect for candle making!